Saturday, May 18, 2013

Regarding My Last Rebuttal

I acknowledge what I was trying to do with the 2nd rebuttal, and that only 5% of the sources I used in the rebuttal may have had a decent point but the other 95% of the sources, did not.

I knew what I intended, but not only did I did not have enough sources for debunking, but most of the ones I did use made the 2nd rebuttal come out wrong and for that, I apologize.

However, my points with the 1st rebuttal still stand but even then, I hope Dennis the Menace and Gnasher will thrive both in and out of the comics in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment